WHAT FINCH ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT FINCH ???

Post by wmw998 on Tue May 06, 2014 9:02 pm

One of the birds that I got last week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wmw998
Flycatcher
Flycatcher

Posts : 798
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by BENCYF on Wed May 07, 2014 10:52 am

Wow... Rose finch species. You mean you got it at BT?
avatar
BENCYF
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Posts : 2204
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by JKC on Wed May 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Taiwan wonders? Smile
avatar
JKC
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Posts : 2981
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 49
Location : KL

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/24469470@N04/

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by nelson khor on Wed May 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Love the red color... but picture bit soft

_________________
Nelson Khor
avatar
nelson khor
鸟神

Posts : 4577
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 47
Location : Kedah, Kulim

http://www.pbase.com/me_photoshots

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by wmw998 on Thu May 08, 2014 1:15 am

BENCYF wrote:Wow... Rose finch species. You mean you got it at BT?
Vinaceous Rosefinch I think. B.T. ??? The whole hill will be swamped by the birders if you can find this bird there.
No lah, Taiwan bird, found it up in Big Snow Mountain.

wmw998
Flycatcher
Flycatcher

Posts : 798
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by wmw998 on Thu May 08, 2014 1:17 am

nelson khor wrote:Love the red color... but picture bit soft
You are probably Nelson, I was using a different monitor to process the pictures. Are these better ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wmw998
Flycatcher
Flycatcher

Posts : 798
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by BENCYF on Thu May 08, 2014 8:20 am

wmw998 wrote:
BENCYF wrote:Wow... Rose finch species. You mean you got it at BT?
Vinaceous Rosefinch I think. B.T. ??? The whole hill will be swamped by the birders if you can find this bird there.
No lah, Taiwan bird, found it up in Big Snow Mountain.
IC. Big snow mountain best from Dec to Feb.
But you still can get a lot of species there. Waiting for your report. LOL.
avatar
BENCYF
Woodpecker
Woodpecker

Posts : 2204
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by nelson khor on Thu May 08, 2014 9:08 pm

wmw998 wrote:
nelson khor wrote:Love the red color... but picture bit soft
You are probably Nelson, I was using a different monitor to process the pictures. Are these better ?




Not so... not your standard....

_________________
Nelson Khor
avatar
nelson khor
鸟神

Posts : 4577
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 47
Location : Kedah, Kulim

http://www.pbase.com/me_photoshots

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by wmw998 on Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Haha....Nelson, I need to take some lessons to learn how to use the 1dx and new 600 . Give me a few more weeks, hope I will get better.
My 1dmk4 is still in my box, no buyers.

wmw998
Flycatcher
Flycatcher

Posts : 798
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by nelson khor on Fri May 09, 2014 8:12 pm

wmw998 wrote:Haha....Nelson, I need to take some lessons to learn how to use the 1dx and new 600 .  Give me a few more weeks, hope I will get better.
My 1dmk4 is still in my box, no buyers.


This always is the problem when have new gear.... we will wait.. hahahaha

_________________
Nelson Khor
avatar
nelson khor
鸟神

Posts : 4577
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 47
Location : Kedah, Kulim

http://www.pbase.com/me_photoshots

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT FINCH ???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum