WTS or Trade Canon EOS 1DMk2N

Go down

WTS or Trade Canon EOS 1DMk2N

Post by jack2964 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:59 pm

I have a 1D2N which I wish to sell OR trade for a 7D.
The sale price is RM3400 or best offer. I will also do a trade for a 7D if anyone wishes to get a pro body.
Comes with standard accessories, charger, manual, box...etc.
Reason for sale: Too heavy and I use a 7D 90% of the time and prefer to have another 7D.
Condition is good and recently serviced (12th July 2011) by Canon at Paremba Square.
Shutter count=51848 as shown in receipt after service. I would have added about 1500 to 1800 shots since.
The body has some minor scratches as shown in the pics attached. The rear display screen is dirty, I should have cleaned it up first.
Some sample pics taken with this camera body also shown.

Contact: Jack 012-3835062 or respond here or PM. Thanks for viewing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some sample shots taken with this camera body. I think you guys can do a better job with it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jack2964
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down

Re: WTS or Trade Canon EOS 1DMk2N

Post by jack2964 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 am

looks like tak laku Crying or Very sad ...ok la..anyone can make an offer..including ridiculous offers....c'mon, let me hear from you. Razz TQ!

jack2964
Bulbul
Bulbul

Back to top Go down